- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at 98 Lakeville Mabprachan you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
98 Lakeville Mabprachan is conveniently located just 280 m from 7-Eleven Mabprachan Park Branch (15867), which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of 98 Lakeville Mabprachan, the 3 closest being:
- Sweet Pork Ann is 580 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Beautiful fish house, Pong branch is 990 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Manoon Sriprai (Pui Shop) is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where 98 Lakeville Mabprachan is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Papaya Salad from Madam Tan is 400 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Tamarind kitchen, edge of the Forrate basin is 410 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Lan Lom, grilled with shrimp paste, dipping sauce and spicy salad is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Ban Nong Ta Oon Health Center is the nearest health facility, which is 4.6 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of 98 Lakeville Mabprachan are:
- The Regent School is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Nonson Pong is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Mountain Smile International School for Special needs is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
U-Tapao–Rayong–Pattaya International Airport is located 40.5 km from 98 Lakeville Mabprachan and it takes about 39 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.