- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Uraiwan Park View you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Uraiwan Park View is conveniently located just 540 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Uraiwan Park View, the 3 closest being:
- CNC hardware is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Antiques is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- 7/11 is 440 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Uraiwan Park View is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Krung Nong is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- BURGERS RESTAURANT is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Kull Apartment & Restaurant is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
My Pet Animal Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 520 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Uraiwan Park View are:
- Keng Kid's Home Pattaya is 370 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Baan Rak Renuns Surry is 570 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Sai Sam School, Aroma Spa, Thai Massage is 670 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
U-Tapao International Airport is located 42.5 km from Uraiwan Park View and it takes about 39 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.