- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Winner 2 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Winner 2 is conveniently located just 400 m from Seven-Eleven, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Winner 2, the 3 closest being:
- Family Mart is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 480 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Family Mart Pratumnak Hill 5 is 580 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Winner 2 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pratamnak ChiC Restaurant is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Cheerat Noodle (Branch 2) is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Mango tree 365 is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Dong Dong Pharmacy HH is the nearest health facility, which is 230 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Winner 2 are:
- Learn German Pattaya is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Som house is 200 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- MOC Znanie is 260 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 2.0 km from The Winner 2 and it takes about 6 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.