- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at The Palm Parco you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
The Palm Parco is located 2.1 km away from Mabbon Minimart and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Palm Parco, the 3 closest being:
- Sincere flea market Thon Phanthep Charoen Tham Monastery Intersection is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Million Years Stone Park is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Safety Shoe is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Palm Parco is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Krua Khun Ket is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Counting the money is 420 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Fragrant squid washed up in Pattaya is 1.7 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
Health Promotion Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 9.6 km away (you can drive there in 12 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Palm Parco are:
- KB International Golf Tour is 850 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Pondok Maeng is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Mooltripakdee International School is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
U-Tapao–Rayong–Pattaya International Airport is located 43.7 km from The Palm Parco and it takes about 40 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.