- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Green Park Jomtien Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Green Park Jomtien Village is conveniently located just 430 m from 7-Eleven Branch Chaiyapruek Market (Pattaya) (15938), which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Green Park Jomtien Village , the 3 closest being:
- TRK "Thai Village" is 720 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Plop Shop is 790 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Tesco Lotus, Jomtien Market Branch is 940 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Green Park Jomtien Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- QQ Mala, Na Chom Thian Branch is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Cho Heng Yaowarat Fish Balls is 270 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Chaiyapruek Kitchen is 290 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Med. Reference is the nearest health facility, which is 360 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Green Park Jomtien Village are:
- MC football club is 850 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- The brainy 3 school is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Linguistics Kindergarten is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
U-Tapao–Rayong–Pattaya International Airport is located 39.8 km from The Green Park Jomtien Village and it takes about 43 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.