- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Serenity Jomtien Villas you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Serenity Jomtien Villas is conveniently located just 220 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Serenity Jomtien Villas, the 3 closest being:
- BLUE Florist is 710 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Miss K. Department Store is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Yom Tien market is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Serenity Jomtien Villas is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Kha Thong Pan Pork Buffet, Rom Pho Market is 200 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Jay Thun is 190 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- All I can do is jomtin is 190 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Pattaya Qdenta Dental is the nearest health facility, which is 1.0 km away (you can drive there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Serenity Jomtien Villas are:
- Sukho Ayothaya Pattaya Massage & Spa is 690 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Renu Kindergarten (Pattaya) is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- and Countryonly is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 1.4 km from Serenity Jomtien Villas and it takes about 4 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.