- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Ruen Pisa Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Ruen Pisa Village is conveniently located just 60 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Ruen Pisa Village, the 3 closest being:
- Sabai Minimart is 560 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Big Bos Minimart is 440 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Family Mart Pattaya Sukhumvit 89 is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 1 min.)
The surrounding area, where Ruen Pisa Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Yentafo Chakra Nong Prue party is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- AEC's Cafe is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Thanyarot Nongprue is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Doctor Patcharin-Songwut Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 420 m away (you can walk there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Ruen Pisa Village are:
- Pipo Riding club is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Nong Prue Municipal Kindergarten is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Nongprue Swimming Pool is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 12.5 km from Ruen Pisa Village and it takes about 19 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.