- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Ruen Pisa Village
Discover a luxury detached house at "Ruen Pisa Village," the quality project offers the perfect living experience on the potential. Ruen Pisa Village also offers a wide variety of facilities such as a swimming pool, 24-hour security system, etc. Moreover, every unit also comes with meticulously selected furniture. Furthermore, The Ruen Pisa Village project sits in the potential location, which offers quick access to all destinations within a few minutes, such as Naklua Beach, Bang Lamung Hospital, Mini Siam, and Nongprue Municipality. Ruen Pisa Village is the perfect combination for your modern lifestyle.
Ruen Pisa Village is a detached house project located at Nong Prue, Bang Lamung, Chon Buri. It is a single-detached house consisting of 200 residential units.
House Types and Details
- 1-3 bedrooms
The usable area starts at 190-320 square meters.
Direction to the project
- To get to the project by car, you can start on Lieb Tang Rodfai Road with a distance of 3.5 kilometers. Then, turn left onto Route 3240 and go straight for 800 meters. After that, turn right onto Soi Mu Ban Ruean Phisa. Then, go straight for 230 meters and turn right. Within 87 meters, you will find the project on the left.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Ruen Pisa Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Ruen Pisa Village is conveniently located just 60 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Ruen Pisa Village, the 3 closest being:
- Sabai Minimart is 560 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Big Bos Minimart is 440 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Family Mart Pattaya Sukhumvit 89 is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 1 min.)
The surrounding area, where Ruen Pisa Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Yentafo Chakra Nong Prue party is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- AEC's Cafe is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Thanyarot Nongprue is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Doctor Patcharin-Songwut Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 420 m away (you can walk there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Ruen Pisa Village are:
- Pipo Riding club is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Nong Prue Municipal Kindergarten is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Nongprue Swimming Pool is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 12.5 km from Ruen Pisa Village and it takes about 19 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.