- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Phutara you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Phutara is conveniently located just 890 m from Mini Big C, which can be reached within 11 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Phutara, the 3 closest being:
- Hundred million building materials, branch 2 is 930 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Beauty cottage is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- KA KETSARA CO., LTD is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Phutara is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The Phumsaron is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Chicken Deng Restaurant is 810 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Vespresso Restaurant is 790 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
Pa Tuk Traditional Massage is the nearest health facility, which is 2.9 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Phutara are:
- Ban Phu Tara University is 70 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Tara Pattana International School Thailand is 720 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Special Education Center, Educational District 12, Chon Buri Nong Prue Service Unit is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 9.1 km from Phutara and it takes about 17 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.