- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Pattaya Paradise Village 1 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Pattaya Paradise Village 1 is conveniently located just 420 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Pattaya Paradise Village 1, the 3 closest being:
- Kamrai Hair is 150 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Sopa Plastic Shop is 470 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Drinks market is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Pattaya Paradise Village 1 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Everything Cafe is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Pattaya Pork Tavern is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Pork Tavern Tavern is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Medical Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 810 m away (you can walk there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Pattaya Paradise Village 1 are:
- KPN Pattanakarn Institute, Pattaya is 480 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- KPN Phatthanakan Pattaya is 470 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- School football field is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
0 is located 0 from Pattaya Paradise Village 1 and it takes about 0. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.