- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
This magnificent country estate, situated just minutes from Pattaya city as well as the world renowned Siam Country Club, is set in the most beautiful of rural settings and offers a lifestyle so many of us can only ever dream of, a lifestyle affording the absolute maximum in space, privacy, luxury and exclusivity. The executive estate itself, comprising of over 700sqm of living and entertaining space is set within just under 3 Rai, (4,340sqm), of the most beautifully matured, tropical landscaped gardens imaginable, gardens assuring complete privacy provided by the 400m, 8 foot stone-built wall surrounding the entire villa complex.
Accommodation: The spacious tropical Bali style accommodation features a large main villa complex, a large outdoor covered bar to sit 22+ guests, 3 on-suite guest cottages and a 2 bed on-suite guest cottage. The main villa complex comes with a wonderfully spacious lounge and bar area, a guest bathroom, a fully equipped European style kitchen and 2 on-suite bedrooms. The master bedroom features a walk in dressing room with an on-suite solarium complete with a fun heart shaped Jacuzzi for two. The three guest cottages and double cottage come with complete on-suite bathroom facilities, with the poolside guest cottage also having the benefit of a covered dining/social area. The whole property is also completely surrounded by covered in walkways as well as separate social areas for all the individual cottages.
1. A fully equipped 48sqm professional gym complete with high tech exercise machines, free weights, cardio equipment and sound system.
2. An outdoor covered bar. The bar can accommodate 22+ guests and is perfect for parties.
3. A beautiful uniquely designed private infinity edge split level swimming pool complete with double waterfall feature.
4. Split level landscaped gardens complete with a large coy carp pond, a gazebo, multitudes of colourful flora and fauna as well as fruit trees in abundance including everyone's favourites; coconuts, bananas and mangoes. The whole garden area is completely self-sufficient and receives water twice daily by a fully automated 5 tier sprinkler system.
5. The property also has its own well supplied water which is cleaned thoroughly via a very sophisticated water filtration system.
6. In addition, the property comes with 7 large screen TV's, DVD surround sound systems, satellite TV points in all rooms, 10 megabyte CAT internet with Wi-Fi, an 8 foot English style pool table, a large car park with electric gate and 2 car ports for 4 vehicles and 4 motor bikes, a full security and automated lighting system and CCTV. The property comes fully furnished and is quickly and easily transferred to the buyer via the existing 4 Million Baht Capital Company which is inclusive in the sale. Whether purchased as a private luxury residence or a fantastic boutique resort facility, the property is in fact every entertainers dream.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Magnificent Tropical Estate you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.