- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Laguna Beach Resort 3 - The Maldives, be more than a place for relaxation but offer the atmosphere of Maldives. With over 15,000 sq.m of a recreation area created as a large lagoon swimming pool and tropical rain forest, the project landscape becomes a new experience in Pattaya's real estate industry and the only exclusivity of Laguna Beach Resort.
The project is 900 meters away from Jomtien Beach, 2 kilometers from Pattaya City, and only 5 kilometers to South Pattaya Beach and Pattaya Walking Street.
Laguna Beach Resort 3 - The Maldives is located at Soi Thepprasit 9, Pattaya City, Banglamung, Chonburi. The property is a development from Crystal Peak Holdings which is completed in 2017.
Room Types and Details
- Studio (23-27.50 sq.m)
- 1 bedroom (41.50 sq.m)
- 2 bedrooms (76 sq.m)
- Huge Lagoon Pool Maldives style
- 3 white sand beaches
- Larger than 15,000 sq.m.
- Waterfalls and waterslides
- On-site restaurants, bars, and shops
- Kids Go-Kart
- Treehouses and tree pavilions
- Fitness center
- Botanical Gardens and Gardens
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Underground car park
- 24-hour security system and CCTV
* Common area service fee 40 baht per square meter per month
Direction to the project
In case you get to the project, start from Thepprasit Road. Head west towards Dongtan Beach for 1.3 kilometers. Turn left onto Soi Thepprasit 9 for 1.1 kilometers and turn left again for about 350 meters. You will find the project on the left.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Laguna Beach Resort 3 - The Maldives you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Laguna Beach Resort 3 - The Maldives is located 1.1 km away from Family Mart and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Laguna Beach Resort 3 - The Maldives, the 3 closest being:
- DLWMC404 is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Fish and Vegetable Market is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Latex pillow mattress wholesale and retail is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Laguna Beach Resort 3 - The Maldives is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Sai Thong Kitchen is 2.4 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- Fiery ink is 2.7 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
- Firesquid is 2.7 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
Saruta Thai Traditional Medicine Clinic Pattaya is the nearest health facility, which is 3.4 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Laguna Beach Resort 3 - The Maldives are:
- Real Divers Pattaya PADI 5 STAR IDC Center is 3.9 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- Jomtien Dive Center | SCUBA Pattaya is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Patchy Guitar Studio Pattaya is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 2.6 km from Laguna Beach Resort 3 - The Maldives and it takes about 7 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.