- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Kieng Talay you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Kieng Talay is conveniently located just 80 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Kieng Talay, the 3 closest being:
- Family Mart is 110 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Family Mart is 230 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Tesco Lotus Express is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Kieng Talay is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Hidden Gem Thaifood is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Jim restaurant is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Romanasia-Romanasia Restaurant is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Dong Dong Pharmacy HH is the nearest health facility, which is 250 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Kieng Talay are:
- IDC Pattaya is 0 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Som house is 280 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Kids Club is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 2.5 km from Kieng Talay and it takes about 7 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.