- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Jomtien Complex, a twin-tower luxury condominium with a sea view near Dongtan Beach, the best beach of Pattaya, just 200 meters away. Surrounded a wealth of facilities such as restaurants, bars, and entertainment, and to Jom Tien Beach North in 5 minutes.
472 / 79-80, Thappraya Road, Pattaya City, Bang Lamung, Chonburi
Jomtien Complex is a high-rise condominium of 2 buildings of 39 floors with 1,118 units. The property is a project development from Suthatip Banlengklong, and completed in 1995. The CAM fee is 20 baht per square meter.
- Studio (from 65 sq.m)
- 1 bedroom (from 67 sq.m)
- 2 bedrooms (from 120 sq.m)
- 3 bedrooms (from 191 sq.m)
- 4 bedrooms (from 396 sq.m)
The Starting price is 3.5 million baht
- Large swimming pool
- Fitness center
- Garden / BBQ area
- On-site Restaurants and shops
- Tennis court
- 24-hour security system with CCTV
Direction to the project
In case you come from Sukhumvit Road, turn left onto Thepprasit Road, and keep going for 2.9 kilometers. At the FamilyMart, turn left onto Thappraya Road and go down about 400 meters. Turn right for 220 meters; you will find the project on the right.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Jomtien Complex you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Jomtien Complex is conveniently located just 240 m from 7-Eleven (Store 03673), which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Jomtien Complex, the 3 closest being:
- BLUE Florist is 350 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Thong Charoen Color Co., Ltd. 🐣 is 710 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Flag Charoen Color World is 700 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Jomtien Complex is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Anna Cafe & Restaurant is 290 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- The Mouth Pattaya is 300 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Nang Loi 2 is 300 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Thai888 Law & Abroad Funerals Pattaya Services is the nearest health facility, which is 830 m away (you can walk there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Jomtien Complex are:
- Excel language centre Jomtien is 200 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- The Language School is 200 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Chan Chom Thian Language School is 200 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 0.7 km from Jomtien Complex and it takes about 3 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.