- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Blue Sky Group is coalition of Thai owned private companies. Their key development field is in the hotel and residential buildings sectors within Thailand. The group is currently engaged in many new condominium projects in the Bangkok and Pattaya areas.
Blue Sky Group's Thai shareholders have operated significant real estate development, hotels and retail and various other businesses in Thailand for over 50 years. Their success has been based on their long term values of quality and service, the result is combined group assets of several billion baht. Blue Sky partners are proud of their traditions of loyalty, trust and fairness and their future plans depend on their long term reputation for building a quality environment and good relationships with customers and suppliers.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Grande Caribbean you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Grande Caribbean is conveniently located just 810 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 10 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Grande Caribbean, the 3 closest being:
- Flag Charoen Color World is 660 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Thong Charoen Color Co., Ltd. 🐣 is 660 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Yom Tien market is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Grande Caribbean is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- 3 Idiots The Veggie Hub is 650 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Marco's is 600 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Lv Yuan Pattaya Hot Pot is 580 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
Swiss clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 1.8 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Grande Caribbean are:
- Scuba Diving Pattaya Asia is 590 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Vicha-Eak Cooking School is 730 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Driving School Pattaya Thepprasit Driving School is 790 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 1.9 km from Grande Caribbean and it takes about 6 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.