- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Real estate entrepreneur underneath a creative concept by an inspiration of a teenage businessman who requires changing new things with his different ideas in order to improve the living basis lead to better living as impression vividly upon Pattaya people by the project with not only resident people but also both Thai and foreign investors according to these four following theories
Livable design using all functions in every square inch
Chosen perfect materials qualify as a fine handmade
Unique and outstanding different concept designs together with a new creative living style
Living with quality community underneath public conscious for environment
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Cetus Beachfront you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Cetus Beachfront is conveniently located just 270 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Cetus Beachfront, the 3 closest being:
- Patex Rubber Company is 430 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- TRC "Thai Village" is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Pattaya movie theater is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Cetus Beachfront is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Cafe Le Mar is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Cafe The Beach (Cafe 'De Beach) is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Seafood, I Love You is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Nursing Home Pattaya Baan Amnuaithip-care is the nearest health facility, which is 970 m away (you can walk there in 12 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Cetus Beachfront are:
- Languageplus Pattaya School is 480 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Kindegarten School is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- kindergarten chaypryk nurseri is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 4.5 km from Cetus Beachfront and it takes about 9 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.