- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Central Park Hillside Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Central Park Hillside Village is located 1710 from Family Mart Walking Walking and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Central Park Hillside Village, the 3 closest being:
- Family Mart Pattaya Sai 2, Soi 9 is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Family Mart Pattaya Soi VC 2 is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Family Mart Pattaya Sai 2 Soi 13/1 is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Central Park Hillside Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- By Tamara Swiss Restaurant is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- By Tamara Pattaya is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Mickey Restaurant Company Limited is 540 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
Nong Prue Municipality Dialysis Center is the nearest health facility, which is 2.4 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Central Park Hillside Village are:
- Moto School Sabaimoto is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Pattaya Golf School is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Lukomorye Children's Development Center is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 7.8 km from Central Park Hillside Village and it takes about 15 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.