- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Areeya Villa you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Areeya Villa is conveniently located just 580 m from Family Mart, which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Areeya Villa, the 3 closest being:
- Thanaphat Mobile Shop Pattaya is 930 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Maikaen Hardware is 720 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Yim Yim Box is 780 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Areeya Villa is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Khunying Grilled Pork with Rice is 940 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- Jay Joi Yentafo, spicy flavor is 230 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Kimchi Monster is 870 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
Dog shop is the nearest health facility, which is 830 m away (you can walk there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Areeya Villa are:
- Baan Rak Thai teaches music is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Chatthewi TLS Languej School is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Fun language house is 860 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
U-Tapao–Rayong–Pattaya International Airport is located 43.5 km from Areeya Villa and it takes about 39 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.