- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at 888 Villas Park you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
888 Villas Park is conveniently located just 260 m from Family Mart, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of 888 Villas Park, the 3 closest being:
- Giffarine Central Pattaya Bang Lamung District, Chonburi is 790 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Wiko center is 880 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Mini Big C Easy Point Pattaya 1 # 22116 is 760 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where 888 Villas Park is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Lava Cafe is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Chim Chum Nong Hansa Restaurant is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Pork Blood Soup Shop (Here Moo) Exit Gate Banglamung Hospital is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Eastern Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 1.5 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of 888 Villas Park are:
- ARCHA PATTAYA is 810 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Pattaya Scuba Adventures Thailand is 620 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Teacher Nueng English Real Life (Pattaya) is 870 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
0 is located 0 from 888 Villas Park and it takes about 0. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.