- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Pattaya Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Pattaya Village is conveniently located just 690 m from 7eleven, Santikham Temple Branch, which can be reached within 9 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Pattaya Village, the 3 closest being:
- 7eleven Mabbon Soi 7 Branch is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Mabbon Minimart is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- 7-11 Mabbon Soi 7 is 4.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Pattaya Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Nong Mok Tam Yum Shop is 890 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
- Phonipan Seafood Shop is 940 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
- Siam Suki Korean hot pot is 620 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
Ban Nong Hua Raet Health Promoting Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 2.5 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Pattaya Village are:
- site is 220 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Bots Driving School Pattaya Driver is 500 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- The Early Learning Centre International Kindergarten is 730 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 21.1 km from Pattaya Village and it takes about 27 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.