- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Nordic Little Dream you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Nordic Little Dream is conveniently located just 140 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Nordic Little Dream, the 3 closest being:
- Pattaya air-conditioned bus station, Bangkok is 0 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Coconut Jack is 520 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Coconut Jack is 480 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Nordic Little Dream is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Ploy, food as per order is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Fisherman's Seafood Cafe' is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- At the hospital along Pattaya Express is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Somdet Hospital Network Health Center at Si Racha, Naklua Branch is the nearest health facility, which is 190 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Nordic Little Dream are:
- Hesed Mission Center is 310 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- School Pattaya City 9 Wat Phothisan is 560 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Phattha Ya Borihan Thurakit School is 530 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Hospital Helipad is located 2.0 km from Nordic Little Dream and it takes about 7 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.