- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Sun Side Residences you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Sun Side Residences is located 4.6 km away from Diao Chun Huat and it can be reached within 9 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sun Side Residences, the 3 closest being:
- Cowshed Ajak(-J brahman ranch) is 4.1 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Ban Chak Ngaew Chinese Community l Pattaya is 4.7 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Huai Yai Chinese Ice Tube Company is 4.3 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Sun Side Residences is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Southern Isan Restaurant is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Aroi Ton Soi 7 is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Honey Banana Crisp - Huay Yai is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Ban Chak Ngaeo Health Center is the nearest health facility, which is 4.7 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sun Side Residences are:
- Ban Thung Kha School is 790 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Ban Map Fakthong School is 790 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- small airport is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
U-Tapao–Rayong–Pattaya International Airport is located 24.9 km from Sun Side Residences and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.