- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at House In Huai Yai Area you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
House In Huai Yai Area is located 1430 from 7-11 Huay Yai Municipality, Soi 17 and it can be reached within 2 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of House In Huai Yai Area, the 3 closest being:
- Mini Big C is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Mini Big C is 5.0 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Dara Eko shop is 4.9 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
The surrounding area, where House In Huai Yai Area is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Your home kitchen is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Aunt Lek, rice mixed with shrimp paste is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Jae Lek Papaya Salad is 270 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Sawang Boriboon Rescue Ambassador point is the nearest health facility, which is 3.8 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of House In Huai Yai Area are:
- Ban Thung Kha School is 80 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Thung Kha Temple is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Christianity, the River of Love is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 9.9 km from House In Huai Yai Area and it takes about 19 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.