- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Symphony Bangpra – Sriracha you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Symphony Bangpra – Sriracha is conveniently located just 230 m from 7-11 Mon Chao, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Symphony Bangpra – Sriracha, the 3 closest being:
- PJ Sweet Hub is 740 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Thanawat Motor Bangsaen selling secondhand motorcycles Chonburi is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Laemtong Bangsaen is 980 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Symphony Bangpra – Sriracha is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mae E Restaurant à la carte is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Marabu Restaurant is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Nong Bai Fern BBQ is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
D1 Pharmacy is the nearest health facility, which is 230 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Symphony Bangpra – Sriracha are:
- Graduate School of Commerce, Burapha University is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Sot Suksa Chon Buri School is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- ENG'enjoy Bangsaen teaches English is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 82.3 km from The Symphony Bangpra – Sriracha and it takes about 1 hour 3 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.