- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Bangsaen Royal Sea Palace you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Bangsaen Royal Sea Palace is conveniently located just 220 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Bangsaen Royal Sea Palace, the 3 closest being:
- Big C mini 21242 is 490 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Tesco Lotus Mini is 500 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 760 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Bangsaen Royal Sea Palace is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Chok-Oraphan Kitchen is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Joke Shop @ Ban Laem Taen is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Bangsaen Coffee is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Public health center Saen Suk Municipality is the nearest health facility, which is 2.4 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Bangsaen Royal Sea Palace are:
- Ban Laem Thaen School Lodging is 480 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- FAD is 860 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Center for Strategic Studies hosts Thailand is 760 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 84.5 km from Bangsaen Royal Sea Palace and it takes about 1 hour 5 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.