- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Le Gen Amatanakorn Phase 2 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Le Gen Amatanakorn Phase 2 is conveniently located just 350 m from 7-Eleven Bypass Chonburi, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Le Gen Amatanakorn Phase 2, the 3 closest being:
- Ck Plaza is 520 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- PUMA showroom air pump is 5.7 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Mini Big C, Khlong Thom, Utapao is 5.4 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Le Gen Amatanakorn Phase 2 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Khun Chim's Kitchen is 270 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Crepe Shop Yen Khun O is 400 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- August Shop is 650 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
Nong Mai Daeng Pharmacy is the nearest health facility, which is 5.5 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Le Gen Amatanakorn Phase 2 are:
- Ban Huai Sarika School is 700 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Idkksas School is 440 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Phongsiri Wittaya School is 440 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 61.0 km from Le Gen Amatanakorn Phase 2 and it takes about 52 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.