- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Mountain View Residence you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Mountain View Residence is located 1.9 km away from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 7 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Mountain View Residence, the 3 closest being:
- Wink White, Bangsaen Major Distribution Center, Chonburi by Phi Nok is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- One post shop is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- KC Carbon Racing Shop is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Mountain View Residence is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Inter Eats International Food is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Ming's Bistro is 410 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Baked Shrimp with Glass Noodles with Red Label is 1.3 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
Petchngam Medical Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 2.5 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Mountain View Residence are:
- 99/98 Piyawat is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- English 4 U - Bangsaen is 960 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Saensuk Municipality Child Development Center is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 83.4 km from Mountain View Residence and it takes about 1 hour 4 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.