- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Rattanaburi Ville you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Rattanaburi Ville is located 1720 from 7-11 and it can be reached within 2 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Rattanaburi Ville, the 3 closest being:
- Krisda Auto Car Tent is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Wirayut Old House is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- PJ Supply is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Rattanaburi Ville is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Hainanese chicken rice restaurant is 230 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Mr. Dui Cowboy Braised Beef Noodle is 600 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Pork Curry with Rice, Pork Leg is 710 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
Ban Dai Nong Lom Health Promoting Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 3.4 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Rattanaburi Ville are:
- Wiang Chai Kindergarten is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Presbyterian Theological Seminary Chiang Rai is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Kasemsasna Montessori School is 4.0 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Mae Fah Luang - Chiang Rai International Airport is located 10.3 km from Rattanaburi Ville and it takes about 15 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.