- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Rimtan Chiang Rai you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Rimtan Chiang Rai is conveniently located just 210 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Rimtan Chiang Rai, the 3 closest being:
- Mazda is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Wave shop selling network equipment is 360 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Elder Shop is 490 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Baan Rimtan Chiang Rai is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Composed by Roasted Chicken is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- banana leaf (southern foods shop) is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Rice with pork leg in the middle is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Municipal Health Service Center 2 (San Nong) is the nearest health facility, which is 870 m away (you can walk there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Rimtan Chiang Rai are:
- Thai-Yuan culture, Lanna people, Father Kru Manit's house is 400 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Nursery Yaowaret Teacher is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Preparing for Kindergarten ni is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Mae Fah Luang - Chiang Rai International Airport is located 10.0 km from Baan Rimtan Chiang Rai and it takes about 17 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.