- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Supitcha Ville you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Supitcha Ville is located 2.1 km away from 7-Eleven PTT Fang Min and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Supitcha Ville, the 3 closest being:
- Central is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- New City Airport 1 is 6.8 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- M+Plus outlet branch ChiangRai M+Plus outlet branch ChiangRai is 4.9 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Supitcha Ville is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Shamichi, Usasiri Village, Government Center is 280 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- rice for milk is 6.3 km away (approx. 12 mins. by car)
- mom's shop is 1.2 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
BAN PA YANG MON TAMBON HEALTH PROMOTING HOSPITAL is the nearest health facility, which is 6.0 km away (you can drive there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Supitcha Ville are:
- Chiang Rai Municipality School 6 is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Chiang Rai Municipality School 6 (Junior Section) is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Chiang Rai Municipality School 6 (Junior Secondary School Division) is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Mae Fah Luang - Chiang Rai International Airport is located 4.6 km from Supitcha Ville and it takes about 7 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.