- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Sinthanee 11 Quality Life you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Sinthanee 11 Quality Life is conveniently located just 930 m from CCTV camera in front of Ko Lotus, Nam Lat branch, which can be reached within 11 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sinthanee 11 Quality Life, the 3 closest being:
- Namlad Timber Partnership is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Ban Nam Lat Fresh Market is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Ban Mai Rim Kok Antique Stores is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Sinthanee 11 Quality Life is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Bai Pho Restaurant is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Huan Huk Sen is 700 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- G.M. Steak&Cake is 1.2 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
Municipal Health Service Center 1 (Namlad) is the nearest health facility, which is 670 m away (you can walk there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sinthanee 11 Quality Life are:
- Christian Chiang Rai Eileen Chinese School is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Chinese school loves neighbors is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Hommie English is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
Mae Fah Luang - Chiang Rai International Airport is located 10.4 km from Sinthanee 11 Quality Life and it takes about 13 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.