- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Wiang Na Ra you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Wiang Na Ra is conveniently located just 710 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 9 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Wiang Na Ra, the 3 closest being:
- Pornpridi Minimart is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Wiang Na Ra is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Koboon Shop is 340 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Shop Soi 8 is 370 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Chaozhou porridge is 400 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Ban San Tan Luang Health Promoting Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 1.7 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Wiang Na Ra are:
- Office of Teacher Welfare and Educational Personnel Welfare Promotion, Chiang Rai Province is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Ban Kua Larn School is 680 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Chiang Rai Kindergarten is 310 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
Mae Fah Luang - Chiang Rai International Airport is located 4.5 km from Wiang Na Ra and it takes about 8 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.