- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Impress you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Impress is conveniently located just 980 m from 7-11, which can be reached within 12 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Impress, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- 7-Eleven Branch 05609 Chiang Rai, New City 3 is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- 7-11 is 4.3 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Impress is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Aunt Jum ... is 660 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Braised pork noodles Mae Daeng (Ban Du) is 850 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Nam Ngao Pa Pa is 690 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
Ban Du Health Promoting Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 1.7 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Impress are:
- Ban Du School is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- English Thai Japanese Industrial Technology School is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Ban Du School (Saharat Phatthanakan) is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Mae Fah Luang - Chiang Rai International Airport is located 4.8 km from The Impress and it takes about 9 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.