- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Tambon Tawangtan you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Tambon Tawangtan is located 3370 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Tambon Tawangtan, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 3.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- 7-Eleven, Seven Eleven Nong Faek Saraphi Branch is 5.3 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- 7-11 seven eleven Nong Faek branch is 5.3 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Tambon Tawangtan is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Somtam Somtang is 2.7 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- Khao Soi Lamduan Fah Ham 3, Saraphi Branch is 2.7 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Chiang Mai Khao Soi -Lumduan Cafe is 2.7 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
Pichchanichadaw is the nearest health facility, which is 4.7 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Tambon Tawangtan are:
- Wat Buak Khrok Nuea School, Tha Wang Tan Subdistrict, Saraphi District, Chiang Mai Province is 6.8 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Chiang Mai German School (CDSC) is 7.5 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Christian German School Chiang Mai (CDSC) is 7.5 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 14.8 km from Baan Tambon Tawangtan and it takes about 21 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.