- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Koolpunt Ville 12 The Castle you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Koolpunt Ville 12 The Castle is located 1090 from Sai Lert Shop and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Koolpunt Ville 12 The Castle, the 3 closest being:
- 7-ELEVEN Ban Don Donchai Branch is 960 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Mini Big C is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- 7-ELEVEN Don Chan Branch 3 is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Koolpunt Ville 12 The Castle is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Rice and Curry with Noodle is 280 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Boat Noodle in Chiang Mai is 370 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Lap Roi Et Shop at Nong Phok is 470 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
Community Book House, Pa Bong Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 2.1 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Koolpunt Ville 12 The Castle are:
- Chumchon Wat Si Kham Chom Phu School is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Chumchon Wat Si Kham Chomphu School is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Teaching Chinese, Zheng Lao Sue is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 16.6 km from Koolpunt Ville 12 The Castle and it takes about 20 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.