- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Boonfah Grand Home 1 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Boonfah Grand Home 1 is located 1.8 km away from 7-Eleven Seven Eleven PTT branch, San Klang Intersection (11084) and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Boonfah Grand Home 1, the 3 closest being:
- Commercial Building Khum In Saeng is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Kadnadlan Pinalai is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Petchda Distributor Co., Ltd. is 5.9 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Boonfah Grand Home 1 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Make Money Cafe` is 260 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Tum Yum Zab Restaurant Chiang Mai (a la carte food delivery service) is 310 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Enjoy omelet rice restaurant is 510 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
Rak Na Veterinary Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 1.9 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Boonfah Grand Home 1 are:
- Nuad Boran School of Traditional Thai Massage is 200 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Ban Rak Thai Ban Rak Thai is 650 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- KK sciences is 780 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 18.3 km from Boonfah Grand Home 1 and it takes about 26 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.