- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Narasiri you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Narasiri is located 1.8 km away from 7-Eleven Seven Eleven PTT branch, San Klang Intersection (11084) and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Narasiri, the 3 closest being:
- Commercial Building Khum In Saeng is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Kadnadlan Pinalai is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- latex house is 3.6 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Narasiri is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Tum Yum Zab Restaurant Chiang Mai (a la carte food delivery service) is 280 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Make Money Cafe` is 260 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Enjoy omelet rice restaurant is 530 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
Rak Na Veterinary Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 1.9 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Narasiri are:
- Nuad Boran School of Traditional Thai Massage is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Ban Rak Thai Ban Rak Thai is 670 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- KK sciences is 810 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 18.3 km from Baan Narasiri and it takes about 25 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.