- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Diya Valley Saraphi you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Diya Valley Saraphi is conveniently located just 280 m from 7-Eleven Branch #6233 Baan Nong Phueng, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Diya Valley Saraphi, the 3 closest being:
- At Chamchuri Plaza is 720 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Automobile Saraphi Chiang Mai is 600 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Thiya Sai Color is 950 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Diya Valley Saraphi is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Khanom Jeen, Him Muang, Nong Phueng is 450 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Anda's Kitchen is 240 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Grandma's restaurant is 290 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Ban Nong Phueng Health Promoting Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 540 m away (you can walk there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Diya Valley Saraphi are:
- Wat Phra Non Nong Phueng is 670 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- barber shop the si-am modern hairdresser is 610 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Pimmala Kindergarten is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 12.8 km from Diya Valley Saraphi and it takes about 18 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.