- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Sandee Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Sandee Village is located 1.6 km away from 7-Eleven Ban Don Kaeo Branch (Saraphi District) (17819) and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sandee Village, the 3 closest being:
- incense plant is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Napatmongkol Rice Trading Co., Ltd. is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Threshing Limited Partnership is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Sandee Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Jan Jan, grilled meatballs with spicy sauce is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Uncle Sak Auntyao's shop is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Enter Rak home kitchen is 310 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Mae Un Ruen House Health Training and Rehabilitation Center (Liver Detoxification) Chiang Mai is the nearest health facility, which is 1.4 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sandee Village are:
- Ban Ku Daeng School is 510 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Data English School is 650 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Local Philosophers Network Center (Mae Thong Dee) is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 15.7 km from Sandee Village and it takes about 25 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.