- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Siriporn Villa 7 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Siriporn Villa 7 is located 1270 from 7-11 Sanctuary and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Siriporn Villa 7, the 3 closest being:
- 7-11 Sankayom is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Mini Big C is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Siriporn Villa 7 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Baan Khanom Nam Yoi Brand Jeep Tour [Chonphon] is 280 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Baan Khanom Nam Yoi Brand Jeep Tour is 280 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Bun Thip Bun is 1.4 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
Health home is the nearest health facility, which is 3.1 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Siriporn Villa 7 are:
- Sunday Buddhism Study Center, San Sai Mun Temple is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- ABL teaches stock trading is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Suan Angun Kindergarten (Shineforth Methodist Church) is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 13.6 km from Siriporn Villa 7 and it takes about 28 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.