- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Sansai Park Ville 1 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Sansai Park Ville 1 is conveniently located just 530 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sansai Park Ville 1, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 790 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Mini Big C is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- mini C Mini Mart, San Sai Branch is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Sansai Park Ville 1 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Thai Curry Restaurant is 210 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Warunee Thai food is 930 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- Taro Suki Restaurant is 930 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
Chutima Medical Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 840 m away (you can walk there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sansai Park Ville 1 are:
- Kru Ying's Home School is 800 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- In Grace Church is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- His love is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 11.3 km from Sansai Park Ville 1 and it takes about 21 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.