- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at The Grand Park you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
The Grand Park is located 3070 from 7-11 Sanctuary and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Grand Park, the 3 closest being:
- 7-11 Sankayom is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Mini Big C is 4.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Tesco Lotus Express is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Grand Park is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Yentafo Dara Che Tuk is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Prawns, prawns, steamed crabs, Mae Kaning is 200 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Khao Soi Thananchanok Shop is 450 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Health home is the nearest health facility, which is 5.1 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Grand Park are:
- Rhapsody Music Studio Thailand is 420 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Lahu bible institude is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Mission Center, Region 18 is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 15.4 km from The Grand Park and it takes about 29 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.