- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at The Britt Chiangmai you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
The Britt Chiangmai is located 6.4 km away from 7-Eleven Ban Mae Kao (Round Ring 2) and it can be reached within 7 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Britt Chiangmai, the 3 closest being:
- Pim Charoen Thai Alphabet Factory is 570 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- 24 hour repair shop is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- 24 hour outdoor repair shop is 990 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Britt Chiangmai is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- CK Diet is 280 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Grandma's Kitchen (2000) by Mr. Prasert Konduk is 280 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Khun Num's Kitchen by Mrs. Pisamai Phanpruek is 280 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Reun Hattha Pirom is the nearest health facility, which is 3.2 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Britt Chiangmai are:
- Lemur Lion Lamb Daycare is 7.0 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- TesttutorChiang Mai Wisdom Tutoring School is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Teaching Chiang Mai by sigcenter is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 18.7 km from The Britt Chiangmai and it takes about 22 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.