- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Moo Baan Phimuk 4 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Moo Baan Phimuk 4 is located 3340 from 7-11 - Payap University and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Moo Baan Phimuk 4, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 3.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 3.6 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Moo Baan Phimuk 4 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- JON IN THE LAST SEAFOOD BUFFET is 2.5 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Pirae Seafood Buffet is 2.5 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Chalawan is 390 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Reun Hattha Pirom is the nearest health facility, which is 3.1 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Moo Baan Phimuk 4 are:
- Institute of Religion, Culture and Peace is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Payap University International College is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Sirindhorn Learning Resource Center is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 12.4 km from Moo Baan Phimuk 4 and it takes about 23 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.