- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Sabai Home you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Sabai Home is located 1530 from 7-11 and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sabai Home, the 3 closest being:
- V.S.T.WOODS is 4.1 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Salamong stone carving is 5.5 km away (an approx. drive of 14 mins.)
- Supagon SHOP is 6.9 km away (an approx. drive of 15 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Sabai Home is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- There is a chance. MEE O KAD. is 350 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Great Sansan Beef Noodle is 390 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- J Station and Home Resort is 1.6 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
Ban Pa Kang Police Station is the nearest health facility, which is 1.9 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sabai Home are:
- Honda Safety Riding Park Chiang Mai is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- CM MUSIC HOUSE is 9.1 km away (an approx. drive of 21 mins.)
- Kru nu studio is 7.7 km away (an approx. drive of 18 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 20.4 km from Sabai Home and it takes about 41 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.