- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Siriporn Garden Home you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Siriporn Garden Home is located 4.3 km away from Seven Eleven and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Siriporn Garden Home , the 3 closest being:
- Ying Yui Press Acne, Madam Kikki, Doi Saket Branch is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Max Racing Chiang Mai is 4.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Kylu is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Siriporn Garden Home is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Narachak is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Pumpybink is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Legend of Chinese dessert is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
San Na Meng Subdistrict Municipality Public Health Service Center is the nearest health facility, which is 500 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Siriporn Garden Home are:
- Bat Tien Dao Quan is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- mother's house nursery is 500 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Ban Lak Pun School, Secondary Department is 550 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 16.3 km from Siriporn Garden Home and it takes about 27 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.