- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at J.C. Garden Ville you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
J.C. Garden Ville is conveniently located just 650 m from 7-Eleven in front of Teachers Council of Thailand Village, Chiang Mai, which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of J.C. Garden Ville, the 3 closest being:
- Chicky Queen Chiang Mai, processed chicken, frozen food is 110 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Kylu is 580 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Hanging lanterns, Red Jay sells lanterns. is 360 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where J.C. Garden Ville is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Veggie Indy Shop is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Jay Mam Noodle is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Nong Khim porridge 1 is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
San Na Meng Subdistrict Municipality Public Health Service Center is the nearest health facility, which is 1.6 km away (you can drive there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of J.C. Garden Ville are:
- Ajarn Wasan-Orawan's house is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Giraffe Kindergarten Sansai is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Sansai Giraffe Kindergarten Chiang Mai is 380 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 16.4 km from J.C. Garden Ville and it takes about 26 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.