- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Nittahome Maejo you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Nittahome Maejo is located 1.2 km away from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Nittahome Maejo, the 3 closest being:
- All Twenty Bua Thong Kheha Branch Selling products 20 baht is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Big Chee is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Pa Lan clothes shop is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Nittahome Maejo is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- ChicFood&Drink is 500 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- chic food a la carte is 500 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- King Kong Noodles is 290 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Suan Dok Clinic Sansai-Mae Kaed Noi is the nearest health facility, which is 1.4 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Nittahome Maejo are:
- Improve Eng is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Ong Fong Nursery is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Mae Kaet Noi School is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 22.3 km from Nittahome Maejo and it takes about 35 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.