- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Chaiyapruek Land and House Park you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Chaiyapruek Land and House Park is located 5.2 km away from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 9 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Chaiyapruek Land and House Park, the 3 closest being:
- Kaew Saen Duang Ice Factory is 5.6 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Good agricultural results sell all kinds of fertilizer is 4.8 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- National Sound Car Audio is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Chaiyapruek Land and House Park is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Noi Kitchen Restaurant is 5.6 km away (approx. 8 mins. by car)
- Hug Bakery is 1.3 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- Pum Pui Chicken Rice is 5.1 km away (approx. 8 mins. by car)
Chiang Mai Rehabilitation Center is the nearest health facility, which is 3.9 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Chaiyapruek Land and House Park are:
- Small House Cooking School Small House Cooking School is 520 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Jindamaa yoga Jindama Yoga is 960 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Sirawit School is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 16.5 km from Chaiyapruek Land and House Park and it takes about 28 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.