- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Chonlada Land and House Park you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Chonlada Land and House Park is located 2230 from 7-11 Eleven and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Chonlada Land and House Park, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 7.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 7.3 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
- Tiger Mart is 8.0 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Chonlada Land and House Park is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Ban Song Chak Chor Restaurant is 8.5 km away (approx. 13 mins. by car)
- Space Wang Resturant is 2.4 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- Pangbua Pangbua is 2.2 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
Chiang Mai Rehabilitation Center is the nearest health facility, which is 6.4 km away (you can drive there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Chonlada Land and House Park are:
- Small House Cooking Class Small House Thai Cooking Class is 190 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Small House Cooking School is 200 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Jindamaa yoga Jindama Yoga is 630 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 16.8 km from Chonlada Land and House Park and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.